Dates: June 27-28, 2017
The trip is funded by Northern Electric Cooperative. Funding for the trip covers each participant’s transportation, lodging (double occupancy), meals, entertainment and sight-seeing events. Members are required to supply their own personal/shopping money.
Tour power-generating facilities owned by Basin Electric Power Cooperative and see first hand how the electricity you buy from Northern Electric Cooperative is generated. Visit the Garrison Dam, the Antelope Valley Station coal-fired power plant, the Freedom Coal Mine, and the Dakota Gasification plant in Beulah, North Dakota. A commercial bus will be used for transportation.
- All Northern Electric Cooperative members, even those who have gone on the tour in the past, are eligible to attend. Preference will be given to members who have never gone before.
- Registrant must be a current member/consumer of Northern Electric to be eligible.
- Attendee may bring an accompanying partner of their choice on the trip.
- Tour prize has no redeemable cash value.
- In the event an attendee cannot go on the trip, Northern Electric staff will select another participant. All eligibility rules still apply.
To apply simply fill out the form below and submit before May 26, 2017.