How To Sign Up For SmartHub
Creating a new Northern Electric Cooperative SmartHub account is easy but there are a few steps you have to follow to ensure a smooth sign up.
1. Look for the SmartHub sign in box on the homepage of northernelectric.coop. You can also go to northernelectric.smarthub.coop to sign up and sign into your account.
2. Click on the 'New User' hyperlink. A 'New User Registration' page will appear and you will have to enter your ACCOUNT NUMBER, LAST NAME, and EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. Once you have enter your information you will be asked a security question like your BILLING ZIP CODE, or your LAST BILL AMOUNT.
4. You will be emailed a temporary password. Copy and paste the temporary password and enter it in the log in area. You will be directed to create your own password.
5. After creating your new password you will be logged into your new SmartHub account.
6. To set up recurring payments on your account click on the 'Billing & Payments' tab and then 'Auto Pay Program.'
7. To add another account to your SmartHub page click on the 'My Profile' tab and then select 'Manage My Registered Accounts.'
Congratulations, you have set up your new Northern Electric SmartHub account!